Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some say it's better but I say it ain't

I am depressed.
But I shouldn't be!
Jordan was telling me today how busy he is with work and all this other stuff and how he's miserable/stressed, and I couldn't even complain and say how I feel shitty because I don't have anything to complain about.
I just feel like shit.
Even people who I don't see me regularly can tell there's something wrong.
Nothing is cheering me up. I have occasional ups which is good but then there's the downs too ..
Going back to school is going to suck too, it's boring as shit right now and I hate coming home to an empty fish-smelling apartment to sit in by myself all night ..
I got my tattoo touched up today and it looks great, I'm going shopping in the states tomorrow and going to photograph an old ship and I'm not even stoked.
I also went on the treadmill the other day and working out usually cheers me up .. but it didn't.


This is stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment